Spacious living room with dining areaGuest access
2 spacious, bright bedrooms with comfortable beds.
An extra sofa bed is available upon request.
There are 2 baby cots in the apartment.
Large kitchen with a dining table.
Luxury bathroom with bathtub and powerful shower head.
Many amenities are available. Please ask for additional amenities in advance. We will try our best to provide.
Guest will have access to the entire property.Additional notes
HOUSE MANUALGuest interaction
Please check the House Manual link we send you after your booking is confirmed for many important instructions about how to get here, contact detail during your stay, luggage storage, how to return keys when check out etc.
A Happyguest cohost will meet and greet you at the property. We will send the cohost's contact info 3 days before your arrival. They may also get in touch with you directly before.
Please make sure you:
* tell us your planned check-in time well in advance
* message us on Airbnb, by phone or text message ONE HOUR before your check-in time so the cohost can be at the property to greet you on time
Late check-in fee (if you arrive later than 1 hour after the agreed check-in time): £10/hour for waiting
Early check-in before 2pm: £10/hour
Early check-in before 2pm is only possible if there is no guest check-out on the same day. For luggage storage information please see below.
Check-in after 8pm: £30
Check-in after 12am: £60
To avoid lateness fee or evening check-in fee, please request self check-in FREE of charge. You'll collect the keys from a nearby shop. We will send you the key collection code 1 day before arrival date.
Check-out after 11am: £10/hour
Check-out after 11am is only possible if there is no early guest check-in on the same day. For luggage storage information please see below.
Beddings and towels for sofa bed: £20/double set
Please send the extra payment to us via Airbnb after you have paid for your reservation. To do this, go to INBOX -> message thread between you and us -> click SEND MONEY button at the top of the message page.
All extra payments need to be received before your arrival.
Find nearby luggage storage location and receive 10% off with this link: https://stasher.com/#happyguest
Luggage Hero (use code CROWDIO for 1 hour free storage)
Parcel cannot be received at the property on your behalf before your arrival. You will find many parcel store services such as Amazon Locker, Collectplus, Doddle, Parcelly, InPost.
When we hand the keys to you, we will take a photo of you with the keys for our record and for preventing later dispute about missing keys. We apologise in advance for the inconvenience.
Please follow our check-out instruction to return the keys. If keys are missing we will also need to replace the locks which is very expensive (£300-£400 depending on lock type, how many locks)
On-street parking is in front of the property Free from 6.30pm to 8.30am Monday to Friday (night time) and from 1.30pm to 8.30am on Weekends. Other hours parking costs £3.5/hr.
There are also parkings at the West 12 NCP (2 Charecroft Way) and Westfield Shopping centre which is about 10 minutes away.
We will meet and greet guests at the property, provide keys and show guests around the apartment. Please feel free to ask any questions about London or for recommendations.Neighborhood overview
The apartment is located in Kensington / Holland Park, a royal borough, and one of the safest, most beautiful and most famous areas in London. Public transportations
Here you will find many well known destinations nearby: Notting Hill, Holland Park, Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace, Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Design Museum, Imperial College London, Harrods, Hyde Park etc.
You'll enjoy streets of elegant homes, historic buildings, many shops, pastry bakeries, and the lively Kensington High Street.
- By Uber taxi: 45 mins from Heathrow Airport
- By Underground: Shepherd's Bush station (Central Line) is 7 minute walk away. Holland Park (Central Line) and Kensington Olympia (Overground) are 10 minute walk away
- Bus C1 and 49: bus stop is 1-2 minute walk away, which will take you directly to High Street Kensington, South Kensington, Knightsbridge in about 15-20 minutes.
- Westfield Shopping Centre is next to Shepherd's Bush underground station and 8 minute walk away
- Holland Park, Design Museum are 10-15 minute walk
- Harrods, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Oxford Street are 20-30 minute by bus
- Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, British Museum, Piccadilly Circus & Convent Garden are 30-40 mins by underground