- Large living room with dining area, L-shaped sofa, cable TVGuest access
- A master bedroom with a king-sized super comfy bed, ample wardrobe space, dressing table, large windows
- A 2nd bedroom with a double bed, desk, large wardrobe, large windows
- Spacious modern luxury bathroom with a large bathtub and powerful shower
- Bright spacious kitchen/dining area equipped with many appliances and tools
- Fresh, white beddings & towels provided
- An extra sofa bed is available upon request. Extra beddings for the sofa bed will be charged at £20/set.
CHECK IN AFTER 8PM WILL COST AN ADDITIONAL £30
- There are 2 baby cots in the apartment
- Many amenities are available. Please ask for additional amenities in advance. We will try our best to provide
Guest will have access to the entire property.Additional notes
FREE wifi internet and cable TV.
A deposit of £400 is required.Guest interaction
Please check the House Manual link we send you after your booking is confirmed for important info about how to get here, contact detail during your stay, luggage storage, how to return keys when check out etc.
A Happyguest cohost will meet and greet you at the property. We will send the cohost's contact info 3 days before your arrival. They may also get in touch with you directly before.
Please make sure you:
* tell us your planned check-in time well in advance
* message us on Airbnb, by phone or text message ONE HOUR before your check-in time so the cohost can be at the property to greet you on time
*** If you haven’t arrived within 30 minutes of the agreed time, we will deposit the keys at a nearby key shop and send you the address and code to collect.
Check-in after 8pm: £30 or free to collect at a nearby key shop.
Early check-in before 2pm: £10/hour
Early check-in before 2pm is only possible if there is no guest check-out on the same day. For luggage storage information please see below.
Check-out after 11am: £10/hour
Check-out after 11am is only possible if there is no early guest check-in on the same day. For luggage storage information please see below.
Beddings and towels for sofa bed: £20 per set
Please send the extra payment to us via Airbnb after you have paid for your reservation. To do this, go to INBOX -> message thread between you and us -> click SEND MONEY button at the top of the message page.
All extra payments need to be received before your arrival.
Booking longer than 2 weeks will incur an extra mid-stay cleaning charge of £45 every 2 weeks. This doesn’t include linen change. If you’d like new linen, the cost will be £20/bed. Linen change is only provided with a cleaning session.
Find nearby luggage storage location and receive 10% off with this link: (Website hidden by Airbnb)
Luggage Hero (use code CROWDIO for 1 hour free storage)
(Website hidden by Airbnb)
Parcel cannot be received at the property on your behalf before your arrival. You will find many parcel store services such as Amazon Locker, Collectplus, Doddle, Parcelly, InPost.
When we hand the keys to you, we will take a photo of you with the keys for our record and for preventing later dispute about missing keys.
If you do self check-in or collect keys from a key shop, please take photos of ALL the keys you receive (from key shop and at the property) and send to us for record.
We apologise in advance for the inconvenience.
Please follow our check-out instruction to return the keys. If keys are missing we will also need to replace the locks which is very expensive (£300-£400 depending on lock type, how many locks)
On-street parking is in front of the property Free from 6.30pm to 8.30am Monday to Friday (night time) and from 1.30pm to 8.30am on Weekends. Other hours parking costs £3.5/hr.
There are also parkings at the West 12 NCP (2 Charecroft Way) and Westfield Shopping centre which is about 10 minutes away.
We will meet and greet guests at the property, provide keys and show guests around the apartment. Please feel free to ask any questions about London or for recommendations.Neighborhood overview
The apartment is located in Kensington / Holland Park, a royal borough, and one of the safest, most beautiful and most famous areas in London.Public transportations
Here you will find many well known destinations nearby: Notting Hill, Holland Park, Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace, Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Design Museum, Imperial College London, Harrods, Hyde Park etc.
You'll enjoy streets of elegant homes, historic buildings, many shops, pastry bakeries, and the lively Kensington High Street.
- By Uber taxi: 45 mins from Heathrow Airport
- By Underground: Shepherd's Bush station (Central Line) is 7 minute walk away. Holland Park (Central Line) and Kensington Olympia (Overground) are 10 minute walk away
- Bus C1 and 49: bus stop is 1-2 minute walk away, which will take you directly to High Street Kensington, South Kensington, Knightsbridge in about 15-20 minutes.
- Westfield Shopping Centre is next to Shepherd's Bush underground station and 8 minute walk away
- Holland Park, Design Museum are 10-15 minute walk
- Harrods, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Oxford Street are 20-30 minute by bus
- Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Leicester Square, British Museum, Piccadilly Circus & Convent Garden are 30-40 mins by underground